Brass RJ45 wall plates

Hi all, to match in with the rest of my electric's which are brass I'm looking for a similar twin RJ45 outlet. A long shot but has anyone seen these about?
--
-- Bill

I'll check CPC out this morning.
--
-- Bill

I made RJ45 plates using blank brass panels from the same range as my other socket and switch plates. Cut out rectangular hole, fitted RJ45 clip-in section from plastic wall plate.
Alan.

Bill wrote:

Yup. Most people do em. Heritage made mine.
"John Rumm" wrote | (is it just me, or there something a little incongruous about the | concept of a "Classic Edwardian rope edge RJ45 face plate"!)
It's a perfect match for the Classic Edwardian PC Desk .
Actually, if you could make one big enough a Classic Edwardian rope edge brass fascia for an LCD monitor could look really, er, classy in a naff way.
Owain