Boxing in pipes and cables

I'm doing some panelling in the kitchen. Alongside the combi boiler, two 22mm copper pipes go up through the ceiling, acting as the main flow and return for the central heating. Two 15mm plastic pipes come down alongside them, to and from a radiator in the kitchen. Also, next to the pipes, is the communication cable for the central heating control box thing (connecting it to the thermostat in another room).

Can I safely box all of these in together (which would be tidiest), or should I enclose the cable in separate boxing, so it's not right up against the hot pipes?

Regards Richard

Reply to
geraldthehamster

Mine's been boxed in with the flow and return to the hottest radiator in the house for almost 12 years with no ill effects

Reply to
Phil L

Thanks.

Regards Richard