Boxing in combi boilers

I've got a Vokera Compact 24 on my bathroom wall that I'd like to bo

in. Anyone know if it's OK to build a cupboard around it with soli sides and a louvre door on the front (adhering to the manufacturer' minimum casing clearance recommendations)? Cheers, Alan

-- Braesideman

Reply to
Braesideman

I am sure it is.

My Corgi guy has signed off 3 boiler installations over the last couple of years that included the boiler fitted inside a kitchen wall cabinet (with a solid door, and the correct clearances). I did however leave the top of the cabinet open, but I am not sure if that was a requirement (though I suspect that it was).

Reply to
JoeJoe

It depends on the manufacturers! In the absence of data otherwise we are looking at 75mm clearance all round and vents 9x(input kW) cm^2 top and bottom.

For the Vokera compact 24 I suspect that the restrictions will be greatly relaxed.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Many thanks gents, greatly appreciated. Boxing in underway. Alan

-- Braesideman

Reply to
Braesideman