Box Guttering.

Hi all

I am building a conservatory but with a slate roof. Base and dwarf wall done. I am waiting for joinery company to send price for frame and doors.

I am doing the roof. The rear half of the conservatory is notched into the house. Consequently the pitched roof will come down to meet a vertical wall on each side. What is bothering me is how to do the box gutter. The roof will be a conservatory style roof plastered boarded under the rafters, ie no horizontal ceiling.

Any ideas welcome.

Thank you

mark b

Reply to
mark b

You can buy box guttering in upvc, aluminium, copper and other materials. Alternatively, make your own from timber then cover with lead. Thin stuff like code 4 should be adequate.

a bit like this:-

Brooks

Reply to
Nick Brooks

"mark b" wrote | I am building a conservatory but with a slate roof.

In case you have relied on the conservatories-exempt-from-planning-and-building-regs rules, something with a slate roof isn't a conservatory.

Now, about your extension ... :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain