Bosh Bosh Bosh

I might be tempted to think 'do these freshly painted walls hide a damp problem' ?

Andrew

Reply to
ad

IME for about a day, if that.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There is the colour of it!

That is what an estate agent would say:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Who needs a box?

Drake. My fav :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

with such ease, what are we doing with mains powered ones?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Don't you like avocado, then? :-)

Reply to
Ronald Raygun

With a bit of luck it will be white, with a large plain shaped steel bath, the type of bath that, when full of steaming hot water, lowers the local reservoir by a couple of inches.

I detest modern flimsy baths with moulded in crap!

Reply to
The Other Mike