Bosch WFK2801 Washing Machine Error Code 06 no action

I have a Bosch WFK2801 front loading washing machine.

The unit is currently refusing to do anything (pump, spin,fill) just flashing up error code 06, along with the first 2 LEDs after around

30s of power up.

I *think* error 06 is a door lock problem.

When I apply power I can hear a click and the relay is engaging -- the door cannot be opened, so perhaps this is some kind of sensor problem.

But before I dismantle can anyone confirm or suggest any alternatives.

I've already done the usual cleanout of the waste trap, narrow pipe up from there, and the hex-shaped pipe from the pressure vessel to the pressure switch.

I've not yet cleaned out the pressure vessel.

Reply to
planetf1

It may be worth asking on the washing machine forum at