(Bosch) Simplefit Flue installation

Hi all. I will be fitting a Bosch combi to a kitchen wall that is about 3 feet from the outside wall through which the flue will be directed.

My question is, is the external surface (outer tube) a danger if it is installed in such a way that it touches timber joists or electric cables (earth cable) ?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

When I installed my boiler a few years ago and waded through all the relevant regs and British Standards, ISTR that one of them says flues must be at least some distance (an inch or two, can't remember) from any timbers. There was no relaxation of this for plastic flues even. May have changed since then though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel