Bosch SDS + charger

I have a Bosch SDS+ Drill GBH 24 VF. I used an AL 60 DV 2425 charger on it ( 7.2-24V 2.5A ). Unfortunately the charger has broken - can I use any other charger on this model battery, and does anyone which serial number chargers I could use as there are a range on e bay that are better priced than the 2425.

I have left a message with Bosch but just wondered if any one knew as I wanted to bid on an item this weekend.

many thanks

Reply to
blogger