Bosch Powerchange Drill Holder .

I bought one of these to use with a holesaw. It looks like a handy arrangement as you slide the collar back to remove the saw and again to remove the pilot drill .

drills readily available to use with this adaptor . The packaging seems to suggest it is for use with holesaws only but I cannot see why drills shouldn't be used with it .

The fitting takes a 6.35mm hexagonal shank .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

It looks to me like it will only take hex shank drills, which are not very common.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

Yes.It does only ,afaik,take hex drills but I see Bosch make these ones .

Stuart