Bosch PMF 180 blades

My local large B&Q Warehouse/Depot has spare blades for the Bosch PMF180 in stock at last.

Also an offer, buy 5 of the same type & get 50% off (applies to all Bosch power tool accessories.. Good deal given the price of the things. Brings a

30mm plunge blade down to £3.29 & no delivery charges.

Slight snag however, they all have to be the same. Search as I might I could only find 4 of the ones I wanted!

Try as I might I could not get the buggers to do a deal on 4 of one & 1 of another of equal value.

I'll have another look when I'm next in there.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I've seen these blades for sale on ebay. Also available from

Order over £30 for free delivery (I think)

Reply to
pjlusenet

I was in last week and had the same problem. The duty manager agreed to the discount on a mixed selection because they didn't have 5 the same, and he agreed it was unreasonable to advertise it otherwise. The guys on the section were convinced it wasn't possible though, so it needs to be a manager.

auctions

It needs to be not just a manager, but one with common sense and the ability to make judgements, then a decision.

I suggest that they are pretty few and far between in this kind of retail environment. You were lucky.

Reply to
Bruce