Bosch PEX400AE - free - spares/repair.

I stuck this on Ebay for a £1.00 but had no takers.

My trusty Bosch PEX400AE orbital sander.

Last year I ran out of discs so trimmed a sheet of sandpaper and stuck it on instead without thinking about the holes in the normal discs so it obviously overheated. Doh! :-(

I needed to get the job done so just bought a new one.

I can't be bothered taking it for repair/getting quotes etc. so if anyone can make use of it then it's here for free.

I'll pay the postage if the person chucks a few quid in the nearest RSPCA or RNLI etc's box?

It works but intermittantly and sounds to be struggling. It's in reasonable condition complete with the dust box/filter. No backing pad or screw as they were a bit worse for wear but are available from Healey's etc.

I'm loathe to throw it in the machinery skip at the tip.

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.