Bosch nicks Dyson trade secrets

So can we now expect Bosch to start producing plasticky hoovers in nauseating colours?

if the above link breaks, try

"The employee, who is thought to be Chinese" - there's a surprise, given Chinese industry's lack of regard for copyright, patents and intellectual property.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Hmm, well, surely you would need to prove that the cleaners were using traceable designs from during the time the alleged employee was there. As for design decisions on colour, well that as they say is a personal thing I imagine. I'd not care what colour it is. Dysan have made some very much better cleaners just recently according to those who do cleaning. However whatever you get seem to need a lot of filter cleaning as they age.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Probably just so they can point and laugh. It would make a very good downfall spoof for You Tube

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q