Bosch multi tool

Hi, Local Focus DIY has them for =A360...seem to be =A375 or more elsewhere... and that is before the 10% OAP discount every day... David g

Reply to
gilli

We haven't got a local Focus and apparently they are sold in store only, however Amazon seem to sell at same price. Have ordered one. :-) Don

Reply to
Donwill

I got one a couple months ago. So far the flat blade has been excellent for slicing a sliver of wood off some battens that formed an external angle but did not quite line up. It was above my head and horizontal and getting a handsaw in position would have been a nightmare. But I expect the greatness to be shown when lifting some floorboards. I have never had luck with the cutoff hacksaw or circular saw methods. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

My Fein can certainly be used for that - but is painfully slow compared to the other methods you mention. And given the price of the blades I'd rather keep them for things nothing else can do.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I understand that the Fein and Bosch tools/blades are interchangable, is that your understanding also? Don

Reply to
Donwill