Bosch holesaws and thin metal cutting discs

Two questions:

  1. Will a Bosch holesaw fit onto a standard arbor with 2 prongs - the larger holesaws seem to have the appropriate holes. I know Bosch also produce their own arbor.

  1. What is the thinnest metal cutting dics I can get - searching around it seems to be 0.8mm???

TVMIA

Reply to
colinstone

The bosch SDS holesaw will not fit the 2 pronged arbour.

We use 1mm thin cutting discs.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson