Bosch dishwasher problem

Page 2 of 2
Well, its either bust or won't work till its had the time set, or maybe both.
I hate dishwashers in other peoples houses, they never work. Brian
--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 03:05:15 -0800, maryconnolly2000 wrote:

Switch it off at the mains socket, wait 30 seconds, switch on again. Works for PCs! ;)
--

TOJ.

Jonathan wrote:

[snip]

Awwww, shame. If you'd waited another month it would have been 11 whole years, rather than just the 10.
--
Scott

On Monday, January 5, 2004 12:29:23 PM UTC, Frisket wrote:

Mine had that problem. Turned out a guest had broken a glass and then removed the filter so bits of broken glass were stopping the pump. Easy to solve once you knew the problem.
Jonathan