Bosch dishwasher part -- where to buy?

Can anyone give advice on the best place to go to get a part for a Bosch dishwasher?

We have a tabletop SKT50 model, which began making a dreadful noise on switch-on a few weeks ago. The Bosch -approved serviceman who came out (52 quid call-out) said it needs a new "condenser" [my wife reports]. I take this to be the pump, actually, but he called it a condenser.

We're faced with either calling them out again, to fit the new part, or with buying a new dishwasher.

I thought I'd look at replacing it myself first ... if I could get the part.

Machine is less than 4 years old, and is used 3 times a week only; we're a bit peed off, actually, since we specifically bought Bosch expecting a long and useful life out of it!

John

Reply to
John

Ring CPC 08701 20 25 30

Reply to
Bob Eager

He *could* be on about the motor capacitor. Capacitors were called condensors a few years ago.

sPoNiX

Reply to
sPoNiX

was mentioned a while ago.