Bosch Cooker Hood

Our 6 year old integrated Bosch cooker hood extractor fan has made a funny noise and died.

It was when the missus was switching the light on it. The bulbs gone but i've replaced it but it's still dead. I've also replaced the fuse at the spur...but still nothing.

Any ideas? Or is it just the sort of thing that's only worth replacing?

Reply to
RedOnRed

blown switch bank, you did have a 3amp fuse fitted didnt you ?

Reply to
powerstation

The guy who fitted it when doing the kitchen seems to have connected it to the spur with a 13amp fuse in the spur.

The extractor itself doesn't have a fuse does it? I can't see anything in it's documentation.

Reply to
RedOnRed