Bosch Classixx Dishwasher

Hi all,

I have one of the above (not sure of the exact model though) and it won't empty. I believe the pump to be at fault - it makes a kind of squeaky-clicky noise when I first switch it on as opposed to the usual 'whoosh' noise.

I'm by no means an expert in this but I'd like to have a bash at changing the pump myself. Does anyone have any experience? If anyone can help (even a bit) I'd be grateful but right now I am struggling to even get the sides off! I've looked underneath but I can't see where to get access to the pump.

If this is a job better left to the professionals I'll give one a ring so any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Andy.

Reply to
andy.smith99

I have the Logixx, but may be similar elements in the casing.

Try to get the top off first. Sometimes it's some screws, maybe round the back, then slide about an inch and lift.

That may expose some fixings for the side panels. With mine, the left side panel off allows access to a moderate proportion of the gubbins.

Try here for parts and exploded diagrams:

Tim

Reply to
Tim S