Bosch Ciso secateurs

Hi folks,

Last week, I posted asking if anyone had tried these as I was thinking about buying for my Dad's birthday. Although nobody had, I bought them anyway (couldn't think of anything else !).

I haven't had a go myself, but he reports that they're pretty damned good - Apparently he has now over-pruned his garden just playing with them and he particularly likes the way they slice a cane neatly. His only problem with them is he thinks they could be a bit dangerous, but apparently the rather odd shape of them helps to keep fingers etc clear of the business end. A bit ironic really, as I was initially concerned whether this device would have enough oomph. No idea on battery capacity, except that it comes fully charged, lasts long enough to over-prune a fair-sized garden, and is showing no signs of running out yet.

I'm sure that other (manual) models can be a lot better for many of us, but for someone who's getting on a bit, with a bit of arthritis in the hands, they seem to have hit the spot.

No connection with anything, of course, but I thought someone out there might be interested in that.

Cheers G

Reply to
GMM

In message , GMM writes