Bosch boilers £266 new from Italy?

Am I missing something wrong with this one?

The only question marks I can see so far are: theyre in Italy, so fairly immune from British reach Its badged Junkers, they're calling it Bosch

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Junkers is a Bosch brand.

Adrian

Anyone have any experience of Junkers boilers? Anyone know if its italian origin makes it compatible with UK legal requirements?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

The GBP/EUR rate is such that it's cheap to buy lots of stuff from Euroland at the moment - I saved 20% on a monitor buying on Amazon Italy compared with the cheapest price on the same model in the UK.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos