Bonding Plaster

Hi. I have a couple of small patches of bare lath to plaster onto but I've only got enough bonding for 1 of them. Have you got to use bonding plaster or will any do for a small patch above a door?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

I'm not an expert but i've got a sack of plaster cement and that does everything, it sticks to almost everything!

Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

Use any plaster. Add some pva and mix it a bit thicker than usual

Reply to
Stuart Noble