Bolt Identification

I want to get a couple of bolts just like the one in this picture:

have searched around but seem to be missing them - probably because I can't think what they might be called. I keep finding cranked and straight

- but never see the ones which stand-off from the door.

Reply to
polygonum

Screw them to the door through a packing block.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

If I can't get some, I shall do so. But I'd like them to match if possible.

Reply to
polygonum

A clear photo of the bolts would be handy.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Necked tower bolts are the usual solution to this problem:

Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Yep - that is what I keep finding - and similar. They would certainly technically answer the requirement. It is just that I would like to match this bolt.

Reply to
polygonum

If you mean the bit that moves - well it is just straight.

Reply to
polygonum

They have them in aluminium here.Raised shot or shoot bolt is what you`re searching for.

mark