Bollocks,I told you not to dig too deep.

skip along with the asbestos and crushed fridges.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadworth

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Fred West didn't :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thats because he didn't do his maths. :0)

Reply to
George

A novel and innovative "rockery"

Reply to
EricP

Reminds me of a joke between two recently de-mobbed ex-forces schoolteachers overheard in more innocent times (Ca 1962).

T1) What's the definition of a "Bugger" ?

T2) He's a bloke who digs up dead women and shags them.

T1) What's the definition of a "Silly bugger" ?

T2) Dunno.

T1) He's one who forgets his shovel ...

Bet you Fred forgot his shovel

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Yes, but Fred's elevator didn't visit the top floor.....

Reply to
Andy Hall