Boilers pipes and kilowatts

It is best you read my post.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Sigh. I ask a question and you answer the question you think I should have asked. And as usual want to spend my money. I ask what potential savings in running costs your flavour of the month might give me but instead you repeat things which I've already said don't concern me.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

A google will give you the cost of the three parts. Easy to do. I attempted to help you as you understandably don't know about this field. It is clear you just don't know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Good grief. I know how to find out the cost of things. What I wanted to know was how much I'd save in running costs over my conventional cylinder. But I can guess the answer anyway. Nothing like enough to make it worthwhile changing it until it actually needs replacing.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Gosh.

Then why didn't you? Nah don't answer.

You should knock a 1/4 off as the cylinder can be smaller. Also using the boost function on programmers will be beneficial, by only heating DHW when you need it. It heats up so fast, so fewer standing heat losses and the condensing boiler is far more efficient.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So you're just guessing as usual.

Reply to