Boilers at B and Q

That's hardly likely.

Fine, if you want to waste your time.

Reply to
daddyfreddy

You don't have the faintest idea about Sale of Good Acts and such do you! :))

Never mind, I don't have time to play with you. Bye. :))

Reply to
EricP

This isn't alt.uk.law or about the semantics of the sale of goods act. This is about installing a boiler, problems and the REAL world, something you obviously have no idea about.

In your world a problem with a self installed boiler is the same as a faulty power drill.

I never said B&Q didn't bear responsibility for problems with the boiler, just that it was normal/better practice to contact the boiler manufacturer first and get it resolved.

No, you don't have an answer so you play the smug card with your smilies. Pat yourself on the back.

Reply to
daddyfreddy