Boiler: Wickes 65F (Halstead Balmoral )

Hello, Some considerable while ago I installed a 65F fan flue boiler in my home, replacing the old unit and utilising the existing flue hole through the wall. Her indoors now wants fitted wardrobes. This means the boiler will have to be moved about 6 inches to the left. My question is: Is one prevented from having other than a straight through flue from this type of boiler, or can one put in two 45 degree offsets, thereby bringing the pipe straight out from the outside wall but at a distance from its original position?

Many thanks Heeley

Reply to
heeleyculton

Yes... Provided you use the correct bends (pricy I expect) and don't exceed the maxmimum equivalent [1] flue length as specified by the manufacturers in the instructions.

[1] That's the flue length adding on the effect of the bends usually 1m per elbow.
Reply to
Ed Sirett

Thanks Ed. Were would we be without you?

Reply to
heeleyculton

Ring Halstead and ask for their tech dept. They will give you name of the dealers, or may sell direct being a Wickes unit.

Reply to
IMM