Boiler Temperature Fluctuations

Just got a new bathroom suite fitted, and part of the work involved replacing the old lead hot pipes with plastic. Boiler is a Vokera Linea

24 combi. Now I'm finding that the hot water is fluctuating in temperature whereas before it was steady. Every minute or so the temperature drops by about 8 degrees, which I can see happening on the temperature display on the boiler and I can hear the flame going off. Any idea what's up?
Reply to
mark