Boiler Spares

Hi -

Can anyone recommend a good online supplier for gas boiler parts (need a Vokera thermostat).

Thanks - Steve

Reply to
Steve Walker

I've used these before - next day service both times I used them:

Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

here perhaps:

John Rumm

If you are absolutely sure of the part number stick it in google and see if it on sale for 1/2 the usual price.

I did this the other day for a Baxi timer (also does Potterton) and found one online for 13.99 (including delivery) rather than 43+delivery+VAT

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Hi Ed -

Tried that (part R2600, straight from exploded diagram in installation manual). Google produced one lead to a generic supplier (Sabre Systems), and one specific listing by a rather shabby looking website

which doesn't fill me with confidence... :o).

Will try some of the other suppliers kindly suggested by John & Alan, thanks to all.

Reply to
Steve Walker

cetltd.co.uk

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

or cetltd.com

pcbs and fans

Reply to
geoff

Same place... so that's 2 votes!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

err ..

my place

Reply to
geoff

And a lovely place it is, but it doesn't stock thermostats.... :o(

Reply to
Steve Walker

because I'm not a merchant, I'm a repair facility

Reply to
geoff

I knew that, honestly.... :o)

Reply to
Steve Walker

Which are rarely more than £25 quid and would likely not be economic to repair.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

So are you saying that you're /not/ voting for it?

:-)

Reply to
Martin Bonner