Boiler Problems, Please Help

Im a young man(19) who has just moved into my own flat. i have

worcester 28si2 combi boiler. ive been having trouble with it from moved in. Right now i have got no pressure ata all and havent got clue how to turn it up.Any ideas??

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as i dont think i coul take another night withou heating. please help!!

-- george_911

Reply to
george_911

The hot water pressure is determined by pressure of the mains afaik (we have the same boiler) - and it will normally kick out about 11.5L per minute of hot water.

Do you mean it isn`t putting out much heat ?

Do you have thermostatic radiator valves (TRVs) - are they open ? - normally one radiator will have no TRV and act as a bypass, so that, in theory, will always get warm.

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Start here:-

John Rumm