Boiler Problems (Halstead Combi)

I have a boiler for DHW and CH with no tank (its a Halstead Finest Gold), that we've been having recurring problems with.

It appears to have problems modulating the water temperature and/or detecting water flow.

Its in the kitchen, and when the hot water tap in the kitchen is run, we get water just fine, correct temperature etc. Burner comes on when DHW tap is on.

However, upstairs in the bathroom, this morning the temperature was "luke-warm", and totally freezing (straight mains cold, with no heating at all it seemed), despite the boiler being on, and the burner being on.

A "plumber" came round and changed some part relating to the pressure, but that doesn't appear to have made much difference. It appears to be better at detecting DHW demand at the shower etc, but no change to the temperature fluctuations.

Anything that I can look at that might be the cause?

Thanks for any replies....

Reply to
Ben

Oops, should add that the temperature at the shower this morning was "luke-warm" and totally freezing tonight, to clarify the 4th paragraph.

Reply to
Ben