Boiler in Cupboard? (Ideal WLX 60)

Hi,

We have just moved into a new house which has an Ideal WLX60 wall mounted gas boiler fitted in the kitchen. It is a bit of an eyesore so we would like to fit a floor to ceiling cupboard around it, does anyone know if this is going to be a problem?

Thanks in advance

Nick Miles

Reply to
Nick Miles

In article , Nick Miles writes

It's not uncommon to do this but the cupboard will likely need to be ventilated. Chapter & verse will be in an installers' manual or get it straight from the horses mouth:

fred