Boiler diagnosis opinions sought - gas valve or PCB?

Diagnosing a gas valve? You have to be kidding. There is no need to touch the gas either.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Solo 2 uses pilot and main 240 v solenoids

HE uses modulating 24v GV

The information in the Solo2 is incorrect for the HE

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

So no intelligent response as to how someone with limited knowledge / experience / diagnostic ability is going to be able to check out a 24v dc valve given only a 240v AC example then ...

thought not

Reply to
geoff

The same way, you measure the voltages. If you bothered to read my post you will notice I said the procedure was probably the same not the voltages.

So why don't you go and bother TMH like you normally do?

You may as well because I am bored with you.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

and the OP would be able to deduce from the solo 2 manual that the modureg is 24v ?

If he had more of a clue, he wouldn't have had to ask here, would he?

So, like I said , if you don't know - STFU d*****ad

Reply to
geoff