Boiler choice

Please don't think. It confuses you.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

So you do all this sort of work for free? I don't believe you.

BTW, if you did, it certainly puts paid to your claims of being a pro.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Tea and biscuits surely wouldn't be subject to VAT and have to be run through the books...would they?

Reward should probably be replaced by financial gain.

Reply to
RedOnRed

< snip senile ramblings>.
Reply to
Doctor Evil

The regs make a special case of working for an employer or as a self employed person, which leaves (by omission) working on a non commercial basis as outside the bounds of the regs (from the point of view of registration). So I guess it comes down to whether you consider working for no commercial gain for someone else as covered.

Indeed - and in most cases I would suggest that is the more serious issue.

Yup, well it seems to me that he never actually does anything ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Which brings us to a horrifying concept - IMM could in fact be CORGI registered. If so we should be lobbying the ODPM to have CORGI shut down straight away :-)

Reply to
Mike

Isn't this the same as soliciting for a living?

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

He doe call people pet.

Reply to
Doctor Evil

A doe can be a nice pet, pet.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This inverted man is at it again!

Reply to
Doctor Evil

You seem to have changed the meaning of the post of yours I was quoting.

I've corrected it for posterity.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

< snip senile ramblings. Probably froth over his sweater as well >
Reply to
Doctor Evil