BOC set adr 300 wlder

I am trying to get hold a technical manula and/or circuit diagram as a mate has asked me to fix it. It has stood unused for a while and the arc dies.
Any ideas. Lawrence
usenet at lklyne dt co dt uk
Hi Lawrence
1st thing I would check is all of the power connection - both internaklly and externally. 2nd I woulf check the polarity switch and range switch - They have backalite insulation and you can smell it burning.
I have a full servive manual for this set - I will dig it out and scan it in next week and forward it . I have several spares for this model in stock so I am sure we can get it going.
Regards
Steve www.weldingonline.co.uk