boat crack glue please

whats the name of that glue for cracks in boat wood that was mentioned on here about a year ago please?

it was something like Dr Peppers magic capilliary boat crack glue

[g]
Reply to
george [dicegeorge]

Captain Tolley's Creeping Crack Cure

I've sprayed the backsides of a few of our local chavs with it and it's no use at all. Their trousers keep getting lower and lower and they're still turning into muffin-topped builders.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Captain Trolley's Creeping Crack Cure?

Didn't seal a leak on a car windscreen - despite saying it would.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Worked for me on the Moggie (car - not the cat!) Good stuff....

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

You sure that's not a Beatles song?