Boards/Schematics for De Dietrich DTI318J Induction Hob

Does anyone know where I can find parts and/or schematics for a De Dietrich DTI318J? An internet source that will ship to the US would be best. My hob has been working fine for over year, but a passing thunder storm killed half of the cooking zones. If you know of a friendly repair person (or are one!) and can help out, please send me an email. I've had no luck going through De Dietrich.

Thanks!

-T

Reply to
Tuyen