Blum Metabox drawers

I'm looking at replacing the broken plastic drawer units in my kitchen, the Blum Metabox seems like a good deal. Looking as the site, can anyone tell the difference between the standard (ZSF1700xx) and clip front (ZSF1200xx) brackets? How does the front adjustment operate on these?

I also need to do one deep pan drawer. 150mm deep metabox is the simple answer, with maybe a "gallery rail" to stop stuff falling out - but what bits do I need to do this? Would the tandem box stuff be better - but I can't make outs whats what from the above site. Simple explanation anyone?

Reply to
Steven Briggs

In message , Steven Briggs writes

Sorry, skip that. Google had failed to turn up the Blum OEM site, so I thought it maybe didn't exist. Should've tried the bleedin' obvious,

Never mind ;-)

Reply to
Steven Briggs