Blue plastic barrel bungs

Has anyone got a 70mm x 6mm pitch threaded barrel bung I could have?

I have a 200 litre plastic barrel with two entry ports, a 2" BSP and a

70mm x 6 mm pitch, but the later is missing.

TIA

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

I might have:-)

Something similar floated down the river and is currently occupying a space in my yard.

I'll look tomorrow.

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

have?

woohay Tim that would be great, many thanks !

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

In message , Andrew Mawson writes

Right.

Both bungs are present. As you say, one fine thread and tother course. Bit chemickly but otherwise OK.

E-mail addy OK. Post address and I'll stick them in snail mail.

I don't suppose anyone needs a blue water butt?

regards

Reply to
Tim Lamb

course.