Blown vinyl v. 'proper' anaglypta.

Some friends (architect & record label magnate) had lino laid in their dining room a while back - the real deal stuff. Even that didn't cost this much.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Which was round about the time I carpeted the entire inside of my Commer Dress Van as part of the process of turning it into a camper. By golly, the Evo-stick smelt good in those days!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

If you remember the smell of the Evo-Stik, you weren't there with the real Evo-stik, Man.

Reply to
Andy Dingley