Blowing bulbs

Page 2 of 2

I'm in Sweden, an old 220V country, and I haven't seen a 220V bulb in years. All the bulbs you can find are 230V or - rarely - 240V "long life". I've measured the voltage in a number of places. The lowest I've found is 219V and the highest 235V so the 230V rating of bulbs seem to make sense.
/Clas-Henrik

I rest my case M'lud.
Regards,
Simonm.
--
simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
SIMON MUIR, UK INDEPENDENCE PARTY, BRISTOL www.ukip.org

You know why voltages haven`t dropped to 230V don`t you...
Distribution cost and volt drop on the existing network.
Higher volts = less loss for the supply companies

They won`t ;-)