Blocking a window advice please

So like this then?

They are not windows.

Reply to
ARW

Bit of a giveaway when they're all like that. But one or two among ordinary windows - especially above ground level - are likely to go unnoticed

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Agreed. One of our windows is blocked off, and is not noticeable from either inside or outside. Done long before we bought the house, so I don't have construction details. Looking from outside, the inside of the window is painted black (no colours any more), and just does not stand out. From inside, you would never know there was a 'hidden' window. The window is at the side of the house, but faces a road as we are on a corner.

Reply to
News