Blimey!

has anyone bought the Aldi pressure washer as I've just been to have a look at one and there's none in stock? surely they cant have sold out thar quick,I ask the assistant and she said not today,well the site says today.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Might have them in the office for 'security' as Lidl tend to do!!

Dave

Reply to
gort

Somones telling porkies.

The site has been updated now, but the ad clearly stated the pressure washer was "new and improved". I've just been to my local aldi to ask the manager why these were not on offer yesterday in her store,she replied..."its old stock,we sold out when they were first on offer". My reply was..."but I've just purchased one at another branch" but she still said it was old stock so therefore Aldis site is/was falsely advertising it as "new and improved".

I was under the impression whatever Aldi sold on a thursday thats what would be in store on that day?

Somones telling porkies.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

As far as I know, that's the case. I have had the "Sunday Special Buys" newsletter just now, there's some stuff that looks OK there. Shame about the revised page format...

Reply to
Chris Bacon

This has been a topic to cause me to come to blows with Aldi managers on several occasions.

I can understand putting mobile phones in the office, but not desktop PC's and such.

You go to the shop and think they have sold out. I now always ask before leaving.

Reply to
EricP

This had struck my mind as to whether the manager was doing a deal with a trader and at the same time getting a backhander from the trader?

Because its happened on three other occassions whereby I've wanted something and was told "sold out" heh! the doors have only just opened.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Head office is on the back of their reciepts. I'm sending a letter of to complain of such misinformed information(alledgedly)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

The very popular stuff sells out in approx 1/4 or 1/2 an hour Nick

Reply to
Nick

I bet it could... whatever it is you are talking about!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The whips and rubberware !

(Hi Chris )

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Oooooh! The whips and rubberwear!!!! "Mercy, mercy (more, more)!!".

Not sure it's possible to safely DIY that...

Hi Nick!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

I didn't see them in Lidl earlier today.

I'm not sure I should admit to this.

Was looking at a set of nipple clamps in a fetish shop and realised upon closer inspection they were RS cocrodile clips with the 4mm socket sawn off.

The price fetish shops charge for 2 croc clips and some bathplug chain, Russ Andrews hi-fi are in the wrong business.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

How much then ?

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Look 'em up on the RS website yourself :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

The message from Owain contains these words:

Coming soon, gold plated oxygen-free copper nipple clamps - so you can hear the scream in perfect clarity.

Reply to
Guy King

I wonder if they do other gold plated rings etc - thinking of hygiene here and maybe starting a business !

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Do try to be more erudite in your subject lines.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

Google uk.d-i-y archive is at
NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to