Black Tile Trim?

Hi,

I will shortly be adding a black tile splashback to my newly decorated kitchen. Does anyone know where I can get some black tile trim? I've tried a few local tile shops and B&Q, homebase etc, but they only seem to stock white and a couple of other colours.

Cheers for any advice,

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

You can get metal in a 'chrome' finish which would look rather fine against black.

Reply to
Dave Plowman

Yeah I did think about that but in the end I decided black would be best. Incidentally I finally managed to find some black tile trim in my local tile base store.

Reply to
Jamie