black steel square section stuff?

RS have their own version as well

Reply to
Badger

Haven't seen _that_ in years.

Last time I saw some it was a load of shopfitting kit that was either missing or they'd broken a load of the plastic connectors. In the end I had to weld up some steel plug replacements, because there was no way to get any more of the originals.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Not if you use the steel spiral locking pins!

Reply to
Badger

Nah, that's for the birds

Reply to
raden

Stay awake at the back there - we've done that one.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

We're back to that wots-her-name woman again......

Reply to
Andy Hall

In quantity, yes, but organising that and getting it powder coated etc gets to be more of a management overhead in a busy company: Sometimes you spend the money to deal with a problems as quickly as possible to use your time for more value add.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah, but I posted before I saw the other reply

(Mornington Cres. - Blunkett amendment)

Reply to
raden