Black splashback for hob

I am trying to locate a source for a black splashback to fit between an existing black metal cooker hood and a black ceramic inbuilt hob. Needs to be 60cm wide. Can be metal or glass. Should be fixable directly to wall. Sources I have checked can throw up only a 60cm plain black metal splashback (Curry's item that seems to be always out of stock) a or a

90cm unit (Rangemaster) with flanges designed only to fit to a a range. If anyone can point me in a fruitful direction, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Trevor
Reply to
trevor.williams3

The trouble seems to be that you want it 'black', you can easily locate steel or glass ones of those dimensions. Might it not be worth purchasing a steel one and in the words of the stones "paint it black"?

Seri

Reply to
Seri

Or get a glass one knocked up by your local glazier and paint the wall behind it black before screwing the glass to it.

David

Reply to
Lobster