Black plinth

Hi, Does anybody know if I can buy black kitchen plinth from anywhere, or black formica to make my own, I've searched all over and can get wooden ones and white but not black.

Many thanks

Reply to
cyclerider

Black contiboard from B&Q?

Reply to
Jeremy C B Nicoll

I'm very suprised you can't get it in your local shed/s?

Reply to
ben

B&Q at Lincoln only stock white?

Reply to
cyclerider

What does shed/s mean???

Reply to
cyclerider

DIY supermarket.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Keep asking. Someday your plinth will come.

Reply to
Ian Stirling

It's to match the girls shoes....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Lincoln's in Essex?

Reply to
Huge

Try

They are a major distributor of all kinds of panel products. I am pretty sure that they don't sell directly, but should be abkle to give you the name of a local merchant who can order from them.

Reply to
Andy Hall

WC2.

Reply to