Black & Decker band saw: looking for info

A friend of mine has inherited his late father-in-law's band saw, and is looking to source any info, suppliers of blades, etc. It's a Black & Decker, about 25 years old (a guess), and the only identifying number he can find on it is DN-399.
He's tried googling on it -- so have I -- and is coming up blank on general sites, old tool sites, and the B&D site.
Anybody have any knowledge of this creature, or any suggestions where to enquire?
Many thanks, Harvey
For e-mail, change harvey to whhvs.
This was posted when another B&D spares query was asked. Hope it helps.
John
Q. Where can I buy spare parts? A. Spare Parts, including Batteries and Chargers, can be purchased through any of our Authorised Repair Agents. You can search for your nearest Repair Agent by following the link below:
http://62.146.25.230/servicecentre.asp?mktid=2&sid !&lid=1
Alternately if you cannot find an agent locally to yourself the spares can be ordered from our regional mail order suppliers listed below:
South East England - N & J Tools on 0208 399 6411 South West England and Wales - Miles Hardware on 01935 421 281 Midlands - Heath Hayes Marine on 01543 275048 North West - G Wardill Ltd - 01482 442188 North east - J Carr on 01205 351555 Scotland - R & J Saw Services on 0141 551 8800 Nth Ireland - Weldtec 028 7032 9523
On 13 Jan 2004, John wrote

Many thanks for that -- I'll pass the addresses on to him.
--
Cheers,
Harvey