Black ash contiboard stockist?

This stuff seems to be like rocking horse *** to find, any ideas? TIA

Reply to
fred

Don't think its available any more according to

The Medway Handyman

Damn and blast, cheers Dave.

Reply to
fred

Assuming you want black-ash faced chipboard - and not specifically Contiboard (which is just one brand) - try International Decorative Surfaces (Saint-Gobain)

certainly had it a few years ago when I bought some new blonde ash board to extend some fitted bedroom furniture. The stuff I bought was from a range called Swiss/Austrian Kronospan. I can't see it on their current website, but it may be worth asking. They've got several depots around the country. On my old product list, the code for black ash seems to be U190SE.

Reply to
Roger Mills