Black and decker drill, brushes

I have a Black & Decker electric drill KD354E 13mm I have so far got the motor out.

2 questions:

  1. How do I get the brushes out from the motor as there seems to be a part thats molded into the plastic. But as spare parts are sold they must come out. Just havent sussed it yet.

  2. Where is best place to buy brushes must they be B & D or is there a generic which would be cheaper?

thanks

Reply to
SS

I've dealt with this firm very successfully:-

SG2 0LY (sorry; I still haven't worked out how to send a live link!)

Reply to
Mr Fuxit

I've dealt with this firm very successfully:-

SG2 0LY (sorry; I still haven't worked out how to send a live link!)

Thanks for the link Mr Fuxit

Reply to
SS