Bl****dy starlings...

Actually, I like Mary's posts, they always make me laugh. It's quite comforting to know that I'm still a long way from the mad house.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

You are seriously misinformed.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Please enlighten us then.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Quite right too Mike. Humans - top of evolutionary chain. Mites - bottom of evolutionary chain. Such a minor life form as to be beneath our contempt.

Bless them :-) Kill the little bastards, painfully if possible.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Mary Fisher wrote

Yes, guess you're right, I'll improve my world.

You will of course have the last word, but please don't kid yourself I'll see it

Reply to
mike

|On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:07:49 -0000, Mary Fisher wrote: | |>They were regulation school uniform. | |Now you are talking ;-) | |>Just realised, perhaps you don't know what veggie tanned is | |To tan leather you use human urine, preferably from red-heads. So |veggie tanned must mean you use veggie urine. Or am I taking the piss?

Oak bark is a slightly less smelly alternative to urine.

--=20 Dave Fawthrop

17,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg!
Yorkshire Dialect go to
Dave Fawthrop

Veggies are so self-righteous, their urine must smell of flowers.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth